Welcome to the Knowledge Center. This section of our website is intended to provide a brief overview of the products we use to provide what we believe is the best solution for Keeping Your Family Safe, Comfortable and Energy Efficent. We encourage you to peruse this information and feel free to give us a call to schedule an appointment for an estimate or just to discuss any questions you may have.
Spray foam insulation facts:
- Excellent insulating properties: spray foam significantly outperforms fiberglass of the same R value.
- Reduction of household energy use by up to 40%!
- Stops air leakage and infiltration – keeps conditioned air inside.
- Improved indoor air quality by significantly reducing the potential for dust, allergens & pollen in the home.
- Prevents moisture penetration thus greatly reducing the potential for mold growth.
- Sound deadening properties for a quieter home.
- Reduced heating and cooling load on HVAC equipment – resulting in fewer repairs and breakdowns.
- Spray foam won’t sag, shift or degenerate and will perform throughout the life of your home.
- Homes insulated with spray foam have a higher resale value.
- Closed cell spray foam increases structural strength (200%-300% stronger).
- Closed cell spray foam eliminates the need for a vapor barrier Spray foam is bio-based and non-toxic. It is also Energy Star compliant.
- The extra cost of spray foam insulation is recouped within the first 3-5 years.